1. Data controller1.1 The data controller is TROUSSEAU SRL, whose registered office is located at 54 rue Antoine Gautier, 1040 Etterbeek, Belgium (hereinafter “TROUSSEAU”). As such, TROUSSEAU – and / or its service providers acting in its name and on its behalf – determines the purposes, technical and legal means of processing personal data and undertakes to take all the organizational measures necessary to guarantee a safe processing and in accordance with the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, as amended by the Act of August 6, 2004 (hereinafter, “the Law”) and the European Regulation of April 26, 2016 on the protection of personal data with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (hereinafter the “GDPR Regulation”).
1.2. TROUSSEAU is free to choose any natural or legal person who processes the personal data of Users at his request and on his behalf (hereinafter “the subcontractor”). Where applicable, TROUSSEAU undertakes to select a subcontractor offering sufficient guarantees as to the technical and organizational security measures for the processing of personal data.
2. Processing of personal data2.1. Use of the Site, access to some of its sections and / or any request for information or services from Site Users may result in the communication of personal data. The processing of this data by TROUSSEAU, in its capacity as Data Controller, and / or by service providers acting in the name and on behalf of TROUSSEAU, will comply with the Law and the GDPR Regulations.
2.3 Personal data will be processed mainly in an automated manner, with procedures strictly linked to the purposes mentioned in point 3.
TROUSSEAU ensures that Users’ personal data is treated in complete security and confidentiality and takes appropriate measures to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration and deletion of this personal data.
2.4. TROUSSEAU also collects certain personal data from Users in order to recognize them and offer them an optimal, high-quality and personalized user experience. This collection also makes it possible to correct any errors on the Site. The information collected relates to the User’s connection (IP address, geographical area, day and time of consultation, services consulted and / or used, etc.) as well as the device from which the connection takes place.
2.5. Any breach, partial or inaccurate information on personal data, indicated by an asterisk, and therefore necessary for the performance of the service requested, makes it impossible. However, any breach, partial or inaccurate information on optional personal data is of no consequence.
3. Purposes of processing personal data>Users’ personal data is processed to enable the processing and delivery of orders placed on the Site.
The ordering process on the website www.trousseau.net requires the creation of a Customer account in which their information is stored and protected by a password that the Customer chooses.
Subject to validation by an “opt-in” from the customer, personal information (personal data, e-mail address, gender, etc.) may also be used by TROUSSEAU and / or its partners for commercial purposes such as sending newsletter or solicitations.
4. Personal data that may be processedUser information that they provide by filling in forms or creating their customer account is collected and processed. This information may include the name, gender, size, address, email address and telephone number of Users.
5. ConsentThe User has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not call into question the lawfulness of the processing already carried out, based on the consent formulated before this withdrawal. This right can be exercised electronically at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org or by ordinary post at the following address: TROUSSEAU SRL – 54 rue Antoine Gautier, 1040 Etterbeek, Belgium.
6. Retention period of personal dataIn accordance with the legal requirements imposed by the Law and the GDPR Regulation, TROUSSEAU only keeps Users’ personal data for the time reasonably necessary to allow the fulfillment of the purposes for which they are processed.
7. Communication of Users’ personal data for internal purposes7.1. Personal data may be transmitted to TROUSSEAU employees or collaborators who, by operating under the direct authority of TROUSSEAU, are appointed data processors or sub-contractors and receive the appropriate operational instructions. Personal data may also be brought to the attention of employees or collaborators of data controllers if the latter, appointed by TROUSSEAU, so decide and subject to such data being processed in accordance with the purposes pursued.
7.2. TROUSSEAU ensures that subcontractors, employees or collaborators guarantee the same level of protection as itself and ensures that these subcontractors, employees or collaborators, process personal data only for the purposes authorized by the purposes pursued. , with the necessary discretion and security.
7.3. Personal data directly communicated by Users by filling out online forms may be communicated and processed by external service providers acting in the name and on behalf of TROUSSEAU.
7.4 The data are not likely to be transferred to a country outside the European Union.